Perchwell is a market intelligence, search and collaboration solution for real estate professionals and their clients. As a complete workflow solution, Perchwell allows agents to provide differentiated service to clients more efficiently and grow their businesses as a result. We're built on a comprehensive database of real estate data constructed from myriad public and private sources. Together, these data provide a rich foundation for evaluating the market and help professionals develop hyper-personalized, actionable insights in seconds.
We are looking for a software engineer in test to expand and maintain our automated test frameworks for functional and API testing.
- Contribute to the creation of test plans to validate the specifications of features under development
- Implement and maintain scripts to improve functional and API test coverage
- Work closely with product and engineering teammates to set and enforce standards for testing
- BS or MS in Computer Science, related technical field, or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of experience in software development or test automation
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrable knowledge of test methodologies, test plan creation, and test case implementation
- Experience testing both APIs and web interfaces
- Experience with CI/CD
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying