Perchwell partners with real estate brokerages to provide them with market analytics and listing management tools that help agents more easily collaborate with clients. Our clients rely on us for actionable insights from clean data, and we’re looking for a data & analytics intern to ensure we can meet this need!
You’ll be joining a small startup team, working to help us ensure that our data is and remains as clean and correct as possible, while identifying patterns to help automate solutions.
What you’ll focus on:
- Partner with product, engineering, and customer success teams to ensure data in Perchwell is as clean and up-to-date as possible
- Review data import/export errors and troubleshoot fixes
- Partner with the product team to map data between multiple sources
- Constantly search for trends and patterns to help automate matching and prevent errors
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Problem-solving mindset - you see something amiss and dive into research to figure out why, helping to create preventative solutions
- Strong organizational skills - you’re able to keep track of new and ongoing projects with ease, separating out what you’ve already reviewed vs. need to review in a way that others can easily understand
- An eagle’s eye for detail - you can spot an error or inconsistency from a mile away