Perchwell is a market intelligence, search and collaboration solution for real estate professionals and their clients. Perchwell helps agents to provide better service to more clients more efficiently and grow their businesses as a result. Perchwell is built on a comprehensive database of real estate data constructed from myriad public and private sources. Together, these data provide a rich foundation for evaluating the market and help professionals develop hyper-personalized, actionable insights in seconds.
We are growing rapidly and are looking for an ambitious, talented leader to join Perchwell and spearhead several strategic, business development, and operational initiatives as we continue our growth. As Chief of Staff, you will get deep exposure to all aspects of company-building and have the opportunity to shoulder as much responsibility as you can handle.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Report directly to the CEO and lead a wide array of internal and external projects.
- Accompany CEO to meetings with current/potential clients, key partners, etc.
- Develop deep understanding of Perchwell’s product, clients’ needs, and internal business fundamentals.
- Collaborate with teams across the company including Product, Client Success, and Business Development.
- Develop internal goals/processes and metrics to measure their effectiveness (e.g. OKRs).
- Build programs to hire, develop, and retain top talent.
- Manage internal operational/administrative processes.
- Address and solve other projects and challenges as they come up. We are a young, fast-growing company so new challenges always come up.
- 2 to 5+ years of experience in a high growth startup, management consulting, investment banking, private equity, or similar fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work proactively and independently is critical -- we are a fast-growing company with rapidly evolving goals and challenges.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to articulate thoughts concisely and with data-derived evidence. We always look to improve everything we do and need clear, measurable benchmarks to do so effectively.
- Experience crafting executive-level, external-ready presentations.
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Versatile skill set with strong desire for growth. “I have never done that before” or “I do not know exactly what to do” won’t stop you from tackling and solving a problem.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying